Contributors

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I love you, Cheater [Chapter 6]


Chapter 6-cheater pants on fire

‘Amber, you already knew Krystal right?’ Sulli asked her girlfriend as they were eating lunch together at school.

‘WHAT?! Why?’


‘Nothing really, I just think you’d meet her already since you went to the party.’

‘Oh, that, well, I left the party early, and she hasn’t shown up yet so we didn’t get to meet at the pool or whatever you’re thinking, Sul’

‘You’re weird…’

‘forget it,’

‘Anyway, I haven’t talked to her yet. But I hear a lot about her…’

‘like what?’

‘well, I shouldn’t be saying this since she’s Jess unnie’s sister and all, but I heard that back in the states, she like to … you know, steal boyfriends…’

‘WHAT?!!’ Amber widened her eyes. 

‘you really have to stop with you surprised-‘What’-toned, it’s deafening.’

‘Where’d you hear that?’

‘girls in my class, one of them has a big sister studying in the states who study with Krystal. They were friend until Krystal come between her and her boyfriend, I don’t believe it though. I think that girl just babbling around trying to gain attention. That girl is so lucky I’m the one who overheard she said all this, can you imagine Jess unnie hearing this?’

But Amber wasn’t paying attention to Sulli anymore, her mind was stuck in the thought of the possibilities that Krystal next target is Sulber. And that explains everything, like if Krystal really just want her to forget everything about what they did that night, why does she has to pop up in front of her everytime? And why does that devil always leave that poisonous scent that makes it hard to get it out of Amber system? And why does that trouble maker has to try out for cheerleading? It must be she wanting to show off her sexy body in front Amb…


‘Amb, let’s eat ice cream after school.’

Amber looked at her cute girlfriend happy face. She’s about to say yes, but then…
Ice cream here means = Jessica ice cream shop = may run into Ice princess’s sister, the little devil…

‘Hmm, no. let’s go somewhere else, sul.’

‘But you always like ice cream at Jess unnie place…’

‘I just don’t feel like eating ice cream today…’

‘Then …’

‘Let’s go shopping instead.’

‘Amber? You’re dragging me to go shopping? O,O? ‘

‘Come on, I’m getting you some of those blouses you’ve been whining for days.’


‘And why are we stuck in front of the mall, Sul?’ =,=

‘we’re waiting for Krystal.’ ^^

‘I’m sorry? O,o?’

‘Krystal. I wanna get to know her, she’s unnie’s friend’s sister.’ ^^v

‘Gosh, Sul!’ >o<

‘what?’ U,U?

‘Don’t you those studies you gotta do? >,<”

‘Pardon?’

‘nothing,’ said Amber as she watched Krystal walked with the same confident stride toward them; she doesn’t trust Krystal. If Krystal really did want to come between Sulli and Amber, then Amber must protect her girlfriend and stay away from the devil as much as possible. But how can she do that when her girlfriend is so enthusiastic to know that evil demon? Poor innocent girlfriend…

No comments:

Post a Comment