Contributors

Sunday, January 20, 2013

I love you, Cheater [Chapter 5]


Chapter 5-meet me

Amber widen her eyes, ‘Why are you here?’

‘I can’t?’


‘Well,’ Sunny replied cutely, ‘Actually Jess want me to take Krystal out  and about in Seoul, but since you stuck with nothing to do so I figured you can take care of her while Sooyoung and I are going out.’

‘The devil is Jessica’s sister?!!!’ Amber exclaimed, well, it makes sense about the attitude and all…

‘unnie, I think dork doesn’t like me, besides, I don’t need to be babysit.’ The devil somehow talks gently (?) ==”

‘No, Jess would be mad if anything happens to you. Besides, you can get to know our friends more…we gonna hang out a lot together.’

‘Come on, Sunny. Let it up to them, they’re all grown up, we can go now,’ whined Sooyoung, ‘And Krystal, you’d be great being my sister’s friend. You guys are the same age, but now she’s studying, for the time being you’ll have to endure Amber’
And with that, Sooyoung laughed and dragged Sunny away.

‘Krystal?’ Amber approached cautiously.

‘You not gonna call me ‘Devil’?’ Krystal eyed Amber sharply.

‘Well, I didn’t know your name….anyway, this is not important.’

‘so?’ Krystal said as she climbed up Sooyoung bed and rest.

‘So what important is that we shouldn’t be doing this’

‘Doing what?’ Krystal frowned and looked at Amber lazily.

‘We’re supposed to forget about that night, but we keep running into each other – ‘

‘if you want, just say it, I keep running into you.’

‘Yeah, you keep running into me and now the people I know are you sister and friends so there are bonds – ‘

‘Do you always talk that much?  u,u’ Krystal yawned.

‘no, but what I mean here is that this is making things complicated…’

‘Well, it wouldn’t make you feel any better if I tell you I’m staying in Korea for good right?’

‘WHAT!!! Aren’t you just coming here for a visit or a few week exchange or something? ‘

‘…’Krystal shook her head

‘Gosh, that’s bad!’

‘Shut up, will you? I’m trying to sleep here,’

‘How can you sleep ? /.\ ’

‘I already tell you to forget so get over it!’

‘Damn you, Krystal.’

‘Say that again.’ Krystal glared at Amber.

‘What?’ Amber asked innocently as she saw Krystal sharp icy glare, she could imagine  smoke coming out of Krystal’s head forming into a dark devil on top of Krystal already…

‘YOU.’ Krystal grabbed Amber’s collar and bring Amber closer, ‘you stop making it like it’s all my mistake. I didn’t rape you. You agree with me and you like it and I already let it go and forget about it and you better do the same because I’m staying here, where you live and study and where your friends are, for good. So deal with it.’

‘I got it’

‘better.’ Krystal let go but she still glared at Amber.

Krystal might think she is mad right now, but Amber is so much more madder. Amber is mad at herself submitting to Krystal without a single ounce of objection whatsoever. Amber is mad with herself for not taking control of the situation. Amber is mad with herself for she could not think straight when the devil bring her close, she could think of nothing except for the dark eyes that suck her soul in and she can’t turn back and the scent of that devil that smell so aromatic .. . so delicious that she can’t help but wanting to explore more and see what is it inside that that attract the whole world around her. So just as soon as Krystal let go of her collar, Amber hand find the back of Krystal’s head and pull her in for a kiss.

‘I don’t understand you. Really.’ Krystal pushed Amber away.
And she left just like that.
‘I don’t understand me too,’ Amber whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment