Contributors

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Our Sad Story [Chapter 3]


Chapter 3

You are on top of me, smiling innocently. You’re so weird… you left me while you still love me. Is money that important to you?


“Krys…,” I called out.

“Hmm?” you blinked your eyes at me. Cute!
“Why did you break up with me?” upon hearing the question, you smile dropped that instance. You slowly rest your head on my chest while your both hands crawled under my back and hug me.

I did the same. I hug you so tight.

I, then, feel my chest area is getting wet. I was about to sit up and check on you but you held me down.

“Don’t, Am. I don’t want you to see me in this stage,” you spoke in a shaking voice.

“Krys, what happened? Don’t cry,” I pat your back randomly to sooth you, but you began to pour your tears even more.

Needn’t have to ask any more questions, I just caressed your hair softly.

“I’m waiting for the right time you’re ready to tell me, baby,” I spoke.

“Thank you. I’ll tell you everything when the right time arrives. Why don’t you hate me after all of what I’ve done?  I’m sure it is so painful for you to intake…” you loosen your hug a bit.

“I don’t know either why. I tried to forget, but still I can’t. I only forget you from time to time when I bombarded myself with loads of works. I can’t hate you, Krys. Sure I was pissed off and hurt, but I knew you left for a reason, and I knew it was my fault I couldn’t provide you enough.”

You suddenly gripped my shirt and cry out loud as if you’re mourning at my death! O.O

“Aw… big girl don’t cry. Stop crying, pretty,” I pat and caress your back.

But you don’t stop.

“Ok, if you cry, cry everything out today. And after today, promise me you won’t cry again. Never. Agree?” Even though I know it’s silly for someone to promise not to cry, I want to make sure you agreed.

Without a word, you nodded. I smiled. You really don’t change a bit, childish Krys.
You had been crying for so long… 2 hours? Or maybe 3 hours already?! Or even more than that?  Just so long to the point that you fell asleep soundly on my chest. Not to mention, you’re drooling, too!

“You’re too cute for me to hate you”, I mumbled before drowning myself into a good sleep.

>> >> >>

Morning came; I woke up and gently place you on the mattress and covered you with a blanket. After doing my daily routine, I cook breakfast in which I hadn’t made for quite a long while, for 5 years. It’s like I’m alone and eating out is much easier.
It didn’t took you long to wake up when the smell of food reached your nose.

Walking out of the room, you scratch your head and leave your hair in a sexy messy way.

“Morning~”, I smiled at you.

“MoOoR-Ning…,”you yawned as you replied. How cute.

“Smell so good~~” you said as you sit down and grabbed the spoon and fork I've set for you.

“Haha… what are you going to do today?” I asked.

“Wha-hum-dum-rum…” you spoke with a mouth full of food.

“Hey, hey, … chew, baby, chew! Only speak when your mouth is empty!” I chuckled at you, my only mature-looking childish girl.

“Uhm…you’re just like my mother! Rules, rules! And I said, I want to stay with you for the rest of my day~ ^O^”, you energetically replied. 

------------------------------------

Short update from me. 
SweeDecember 

No comments:

Post a Comment