Contributors

Friday, January 18, 2013

I love you, Cheater [Chapter 4]


Chapter 4-avoid

          Amber and Sulli were holding hands as they lie down on a red and white checked clothe under a tree. Beside Amber stood a basket which filled with sweet cupcakes, soda and some paper cups and paper plates.
They were having a picnic under the soft spring air. Amber looked into Sulli half moon eyes and smiled. Sulli blushed and held onto Amber’s hand tighter. Amber looked down at their hands holding onto one another. Her big hand and Sulli’s small soft warm hand. But then something weird happened. Sulli hand suddenly become so cold and her fingernails turned from soft toffee pink to shiny black. O.o?


          Amber looked up and everything has changed. There’s no spring sunshine or the tree or the picnic basket. She was right now on a king sized bed and the hand she was holding belong to Krystal. She was so shocked and confused and quickly took her hand away from Krystal.

          ‘Tsk, tsk, tsk,’ Krystal smirked and leaned closer to Amber. Amber smelled that poisonous scent that drives her crazy again.

          ‘Come on, don’t resist. You don’t want a kid. You want an adult. You want me.’

          Amber opened her eyes again as she found herself in her bedroom. Gasping for air. Glancing at her alarm clock, it spelled 7:15. She’s going to be late.

**later that day, during Lunch**

‘Sulli, can we go out today?’
‘I have homework,’

5 minutes later …

‘Sulli, can we do homework together?’
‘I also have to finish my assignment with my group members, sorry’

2 minutes later …

‘Sulli, can I stay over?’
‘Whenever you stay over while I’m busy you’d either turn my room upside down or play loud music. So, that’s a  No’

1 minute later …

‘Sulli ah ~ I swear I’ll behave’

‘fine,’ Sulli nodded, ‘I’d say I’m impress, you quite persistent today.’

‘You never know,’ Amber smiled. 

Last night she kept thinking about the devil who studies at her school and the whole morning she has been thinking about the dream she had. She imagined the devil presence could ruin her relationship….like what if the devil comes to her school to find her because Amber is so good in bed….? Or the devil has some other intentions? She just came to Amber and ask for it… then tell Amber to forget it, then show up in front of Amber and signed up for cheerleading?! Too many coincidence, so suspicious. She must have some other motives… what if she come for revenge because her parents and Amber’s parents are some kind of bloody enemy…? (<= that idea Amber got from movies) …anyway, for now Amber has time to spend with Sulli, though not privately, but she was sure it’ll help take her mind off things…

Amber was humming as she walked down the stair from Sulli’s bedroom to the kitchen. Sulli would be busy working with her classmates right now, so Amber was thinking of grabbing some snacks and visit Sulli’s sister, Sooyong, then they can hang out or play games, do whatever to kill time …

‘Hey Soo!’ said Amber as she break into Sooyoung’s room

‘Whoa, you can’t crush in here anytime my sister abandoned you, Amb’

‘I’m visiting  u,u’

‘Well, visits shall be informed beforehand, because I already make plan with my girlfriend!’ Sooyoung stuck out her tongue at Amber as she took the potato chips from Amber’s hand.

‘Erm, ok then, let’s all hang out together. Sunny wouldn’t mind.’

‘Dude, we’re on a date’

*knock knock*

‘Sooyoungie ~ ‘

Without wasting a second, Sooyoung run to the door, yang it open and hug Sunny before she give Sunny a kiss.

‘I’m still here,’ said Amber in jealousy, she never get to kiss Sulli in open… Sulli hate public show of affection.

‘Yeah, I’m right here, you know,’ said the devil.



No comments:

Post a Comment