Contributors

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Our Sad Story [Chapter 4]


You happily ate up all of your food quick and ran off to the bathroom, while I just start doing the dishes. 
It has really been a long time, Krys. 
It took you so long to take a shower since I have already finished translating 5 pages of my work.

"I'm ready~," you ran and jumped in front of me. 

Dazed by your beauty, I can only let my jaw dropped. You aren't growing anywhere, exactly pretty as you were. 

"What?" you pouted, thinking I might found something on your face. 

"OH! No, nothing. It's just you're so beautiful" I replied sincerely. 

"Aww...! You're so sweet! But come on, let's go!" you grabbed my hands and pulled me up from my sofa. 

"So, where are we going?" I asked you while we are walking toward the elevator. 

"I don't know. You think of a place" she replied. 

"Then why don't we go to the mall? At least to get you some clothes", I clicked on G button. 

"Great idea! You know me so well~", you rested your head on my shoulder, waiting for the elevator to go down. 


Half an hour later, we arrived at one of the biggest malls in town. You hugged my arm and dragged me around so happily. I am glad to see you being so childish as well. I never get bored of saying 'I miss you' because I really do miss you so much. 

"Baby! Look at that floral dress!" you pulled me until my feet stand in front of one dress store. 

"Hmm... Yeah it looks nice," I replied normally as I am, the person who isn't so into fashion. 

"Shall I try it on?" you blinked your eyes so many times. 

"Haha...OK. Go in, then," I chuckled before going in the store with you. 


Surprisingly, you pick some more dresses and try them all on. I just got tired seeing and carrying your mountain of dresses. When you was about to get in the changing room, I teased you, 

"I wanna go in too!" 

"No way! Wait here," you rolled your eyes. 

I just chuckled at your cute behavior. I have always like teasing you. You changed into a nice black and red pattern dress, revealing you long sexy body. 

"How do I look?" you asked eagerly, spinning your body. 

"Beautiful," I uttered, "as always" 

You grinned at me. Your eyes tell me that you are truly happy. 

"Your body size is standardized. Every dress shall fit, I think," I said. 

"Of course I'll fit in every single of these dresses! The problem is which one should I choose, " you lift some dresses and looked at them one after another. 

"It's alright, Krys. Feel free to choose. I've got plenty of money, unlike before" I smiled, reassuring you. 

"Amber...," you mood suddenly dropped. 

"I'm sorry! Don't take this wrong! I just wanna give you what you want because I have plenty of money now, so you can buy anything you want without being worried like before" I spoke fast. I don't want you to run away again. 

"Hehehe... it's ok~ I'll try some more to get the good ones~" you grabbed all the dresses and quickly got into the room. 

I must have made you cry again... 
I'm sorry, Krystal, but seriously, all these works I've done so much for you. You are my world. 

=====================
Have been away from this fic for so long. 
Just a short update. 

SweeDecember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment