Contributors

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Our Sad Story [Chapter 5]

You change into many different dresses.
I like all of them, honestly. Your body is so perfect.


Lastly came a very sexy, seductive, mini dress!
What's more, you give me a look of very seductive look!

"Rmeow~" you winked at me while you were clenching your claws at me.

Baffled, I just stare at you without any movements.
I haven't seen that fast for so long.

"Am...Are you here...?" you blinked your eyes at me, hugging my hand and grinding your body on mine.

"No-nothing! You look great in this! Which one should we buy?" I tried to get myself out of my ecstasy imagination.

"You are so cute!" you giggled and pinched my cheek softly.

"Haha... you are sexily cute" I replied, and carried all the dresses to the counter, "so, you only buy 5?"

"How many more do I need? They are just dresses... I need to wear it on special occasions. That's why, we have to check out the tops section too! Oh and jeans too!" you bubbly jumped around.

"Alright," I smiled, " I love you, Krys"

You stop and stare at me, stare straight into my eyes.

"I ... I love you too, Amber, " you said with teary eyes.

"Come on! Let's pay and have some ice cream" I tried to lift up your mood.

Buying 5 dresses at a time isn't a hard thing for me anymore. Unlike before, I don't have to think about my budget plan, how costly the things I bought are, and so on.

We walked to the ice cream shop close by. It is so crowded with high school students.

"What's going on?" you murmured.

"I don't know too... Maybe there is a promotion for high school students?" I am searching for the banner to read.

"You're right! There's a big promotion! Buy 1 get 2 free! I buy one cone, you got one cone free, and a 5 scoops take away for free! Wow! That's a lot, Am! You have to get that~" your eyes glow at the promotion and tag my shirt sleeves excitingly.

"How do we do that? We are not high school students!," I said.

"Hmm... But I love promotion although you have got plenty of money already," she pouted.

"Hahaha...don't think too much. Let's just buy it," I walked to the line.

"NO! I have an idea," you smile mischievously.

.
.
.
.
.

"You must be kidding me!" I exclaimed at your student outfit.

"What~? I think I look much more prettier than those high school girls, right?" you teased me with hip swaying.

"Ye-Yes!"

"You stuttered... so hot...," you walked your fingers on my face.

Alright, this is arousing! 

"Ok... Krys... Come on. Go get the ice cream ..." I took your hand and walked out of the WC.


>> >> AT THE ICE CREAM PLACE << <<

"Miss, can I see your student card?" the seller asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just transferred in, so I haven't got my card yet, " you put on a cute smile.

"Oh? Is that so? But aren't you look a little too old for high school?" she continue asking

"Hey! I just came here to buy some ice cream! And you're saying I'm old?! I am just 16, and I'm not old! You want me to report to your boss or what? You obviously offended me in front of all the other customers!" you spoke seriously and angrily.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry. She is a new worker. What would you like?" another seller came.

I just chuckle silently. You are one good actress!

After we got the ice cream, we walked hand in hand and start browsing through the stores.
You got a few new tops, and I got a new cap XD

We eventually forgot about the ice cream until it's time to go back home, which mean at 6 o'clock.
The box that is previously contains ice cream, now contain water, colorful water.

"OH MY GOD! We didn't notice the ice cream the whole time!" you was so surprised.

"Yeah... but look at the bright side, we got all 5 flavors mixed up smoothly!" I chuckled.

"Yah~ How can you eat that... I chose my favorite ones..."

"And it is just you favorite one! " I laughed.

"That's not even funny!" You stared at me, shutting me up immediately, " I'm just kidding! Time to go home! Go Go! "

Phew... That was somehow scary. 
You are the one that make my life excited and full of emotions. 
You make me happy, touched, sad, surprised, scared, and everything! 

And tonight... 
I can't wait to see you in the student outfit we have just bought... 
*smirk 

======================= 

An update from me ~ 
Please enjoy~ 

SweeDecember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment