Contributors

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Our Sad Story [Chapter 6]

We always keep our hands hook together. Our hands fit each other so well.

When we got to parking lot, you still keep admiring about my car, one property that we wish to own ages ago.

Even when we are already in the car, you keep praising and smiling at how cool it is.
I wonder why you have to be so excited. These years you have been married to a very very rich guy, so this car shouldn't much of a surprise for you.

"Amber~ It's fun today shopping!" you called out for me while I'm driving.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's really fun espcially when you bought ice cream," I chuckled.

"Kkk, yeah, poor seller was bullied by me," you giggled, "and poor ice cream too because they already became water cream"

"Haha, don't worry, we will arrive home soon, and then we can freeze the water cream back to ice cream, colorful ice cream," I smiled. I've never feel so content these passed years, but now I am, and I seriously don't want this moment to pass by so soon.


Walking to my room, you keep clinging onto me all the time which is so cute and so sweet of you. I really love you like this. It's surprising that you haven't changed a bit.

However, what even more surprising is the image of my damaged room when I swang the door open.
Everything is in a mess. My flat screen TV was destroyed, my sofa was torn apart. The room was well decorated with toilet paper being tossed everywhere and some red paint all over the wall and floor.

I immediately bring myself into reality and shut the door behind me. I dropped the shopping bags and hold your hands tight, the hands that are as cold as ice. I know how you're feeling.

"Krys, don't worry. Don't be scared. I'm here, ok?" I soothed softly, hoping it will calm you down.

"I know who did this," you whispered in a faint voice, "it must be Jonghyun,"

"Who is that?" I am bewildered. I've never heard of this name before, so why would he destroyed my house like this?

"He is my husband's older brother" you replied rather slowly and quietly.

"Oh...," I mumbled. I can't processed the information I just received yet.

"He thought I killed my husband because I wanted his wealth, but I didn't. I never wanted to get his wealth. What's more, I didn't kill him. He just died in the bathtub because he drank too much wine," you began to tell me the tale.

"So, you're saying that he already know where you are right now?" I asked such a stupid question! Of course he does. I never have an enermy before, so there is no one related to me that destroyed my house.

"Yeah...he must be...," you continued in a very sad tone, "I tried to explain many times. Even the investigators told him I wasn't involved in this. I wasn't even home when the incident happened! But he just doesn't believe me. I actually blame it on my mother, for she always craves for money, big money"

"Why do you keep blaming your mother?" a strong, fierce voice echoed the living room. He is walking from my bedroom!

"Who the hell are you?!" I shouted immediately after hearing his voice. He looks so tough and scary, actually.

"Hmm...So you killed my brother in order to get money to feed this shit?" the man who I believe is JongHyun chuckled, "seriously, you're such a stubborn bitch. I beat you up just to get you to confess but you skillfully denied everything, and ran to this little boy. Do you really think I let go of a beautiful murderer like you? Like this easy?"

"So you beat her!-" I shouted, feeling so angry inside. This mad man, hit my girl leaving so many bruises on her beautiful soft skin.

"Yah! Who the fuck are you?! Stop meddling into our business! Just shut up and stop being a hero. I need to get this bitch into jail," JongHyun shouted at me.

"Fuck you! You'd better get out right now or I'll call the police. You invaded my room and still talking so tough? You're just an abuser," I talked in a very aggressive tough tone because I am aggressive right now. I feel like I can kill him this instant.

"Look at who's talking?" He walked nearer and suddenly punched me in my face.

"Fuck you!" I punched him back making him off balance, and quickly kick in between his legs before kicking him in the stomach many times until he starts to hold his hurt stomach, "so you think you're tough eh? Not so tough anymore, loser"

Feeling all the anger, I pull his hair up,
"Earlier was for your punch onto my face," I raised my fist ready to punch him some more,
"and these are for accusing my girl" I punched him numerously until I can see red liquid from his nose,
"and these are for hurting my girl," I throwed more fists into his face and stomach, and before I know it he already passed out.

I tried to catch my breath and quickly look at you who is crying so hard right now.

"Krys, Krys, it's ok, it's ok," I hugged you so tight, "don't be scared, it's ok now"

It doesn't matter how hard I sooth you, you are still crying your heart out.
When you got better, you asked me,

"Am, you don't know what you've gotten yourself into. He will sue you to death. He is so evil," you talked between your hiccups, "I don't wanna lose you again"

"It's ok, it's ok. You're not gonna lose me. No one can sue me, Krys baby. I am the highest position here in this district," I smiled, reassuring you.

"What?!!!" suddenly all the hiccups are gone.

"Haha, that surprises you? I've got network, Krys. You can say I'm corrupted, but it's cool. I am still the good guy. I forgot to tell you also that I placed camera in my room just in case of robbery and stuffs. So don't worry. We've got the proof to sue him," I grinned at you, "I called my fellows to bring him to the station and as well as to throw him jail,"

====================================

Hey guys, long time no see :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment