Contributors

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Our Sad Story [Chapter 7]

It wasn't hard calling the police, well my pals, to bring this JongHyun to jail. It doesn't matter who he is, I can't win against me. I've got the investigation paper of Krystal's husband death, a video tape of him destroying my house, and how he was the one who started the fight.
You are now sitting on my torn sofa, drinking so hot chocolate. I made it especially just for you because I know it can make you feel better.

"Thanks, Am. You're so cool back there," you smiled at me. Those red eyes of yours hasn't gone away yet, but the smile is just so bright.

"Thank you, and you're welcome. I think I could just killed him. He was a mad man," I sit down next to you with a can of beer in my hand.

"Why are you drinking beer?" you asked, looking curious. Yes, I know beer isn't my thing.

"Because I want to kill the pain in my face away. You know it was a strong punch," I caressed my jawline a bit. This guy must have wanted to knock me out.

You, then, place your chocolate onto the table, and moved your palm to my injured face. You looked at me, eyes of concerns, while your palm sneak to caress me cheek. I smiled back at you, to ensure that I'm fine. I covered your hand with mine, and kissed softly on the your forehead.

"I love you," we said in unison. Staring into each other's eyes is so sweet and warm this moment. I feel so right sitting in front of you. Later on, it's time for bath, and I insist to have a bath with you.

"No, Am! I don't you to see-" I knew what you were about to say, so I replied,

"Your bruises? Krys, you know I already seen it. I just wanna wash you," I gave you my signature smirk face to earn some slaps from you.

"And I guess, it means yes," I lift you up, bridal style to the bathroom. Weirdly the bathroom isn't damaged at all. Standing if front you, I took off your clothes piece by piece, bruises slowly reveal itself. I look at them sadly. Why does they have to be on you? A lovely lady like you?

I made the bath, and bubbled it. Let us both dip ourselves into the bathtub.

"I never know it's this big," you said.

"It's a bathtub for 2 people, that's why it's big," I replied. Right now, only my head is popping out. The rest of my body is covered with bubbles. You did the same thing.

"Why was it for 2 people? You were seeing someone else?" you asked me casually.

"No, I just want to have it that. I designed this house just the way we talked about our dream house together," I replied without looking at you. I was glancing at every part of my bathroom. Even the tiles were placed according to your liking.

"I love you so much," you moved close to me and kissed me strongly on the lips. It wasn't rough, it was just full of forces. I returned to kiss just as much as forces. I miss those lips. The pain from jawline really bothers me, so I just pulled away.

"It hurts too bad," I pointed at my jawline, telling you that I do wanna kiss you, but I can hardly move my cheek muscle.

"I thought you would overcome your pain and kiss me!" you shouted at me playfully, before pecking my lips, "but I love you still."

We were just enjoying the bath. We didn't want to care about anything else. We just sat there, chit chat, although I tried to avoid touchy topic. Surely after bath, it's bed, but the bed is completely crushed right now. I just told you to wear some clothes of mine which seems to be so loose on you, making you more sexy.

"Hey, your eyes say that you wanna eat me up right now," you giggled. I just noticed I've been staring at you that I forgot to put on my own clothes.

"Sorry," I chuckled, "we are staying at a hotel tonight, I'm afraid. I'll get the apartment agency to redecorate this apartment. You wanna choose the wallpaper and furniture?" I asked while putting some clothes.

"Of course! You already gave me the right! So why now!" you were exclaiming happily. Such cute image.

"Alright then. We can check the catalog online. Let's go," I pulled you along with me.
The hotel we're heading isn't so far away from here.
It's just a simple 4 starts hotel.

"Greeting Ms. Liu!" people working there started greeting me one after another.

"I'd like a suit, and a dinner," I talked to the receptionist while you looked amazed.

"Here's your key, Ms. Would you to help with your stuffs?"

"Oh, never mind. I don't have anything with me. Thanks," I lead you the way to the suit which is on the top floor. Within a short elevator moment, we already got into the room.

Your jaw dropped when you got inside. You spin around looking at the very elegant golden-white designs of the room. It is designed from Greek civilization.

"This is so cool! My favorite room design!" you said as you walked to check out the bathroom.

"You love it?" I asked and sat down on the bed.

"Yes!!! Really love it! Can we just design our apartment that way?" you asked from inside the bathroom. I didn't answer, I just wanna hear how you were fascinated by this place.

"Oh Amber! Why did everyone know you? Are you VIP here?" you beamed your eyes at me, looking suspicious.

"Haha, I'm the owner, Krys, surely they would know my name," I chuckled at your behavior.

"Really?!" You exclaimed and just paused there for a moment until I hugged you.

"Yes, really. This is all for you," I kissed your lips and stared into your eyes, "I tried so hard when you left me because at the moment I know that my living standard needs improvement. I don't wanna starve you, I don't want you to be tired working, and I don't want you to have worries about money."

With that, I heard you sobbing and broke completely into my embrace.
You are crying to hard that the hiccups echoes the whole room. I caress your hair and back, telling you that it's OK.

"Hey, don't cry. Why are you crying anyway? I'm still alive," I cooed you.

"I feel bad about myself," you sobbed.

"Well, if you feel bad, now to stop being guilty, you need to stop crying. Stop crying for me, please my little angel."

I pulled you from my chest and stared straight into your eyes. I brush the tears away, and pinch your cheek, making you pout a bit. You finally smiled back at me

"You don't have to worry about a thing from now on. I got everything under control and I'll protect you forever," I kissed your forehead before the door bell went off.

------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment